Frequency discounts are available and are based on the number of insertions run within a 12-month period from the date of first insertion. Any advertiser who does not fulfill a contract will be subject to short rates. Ad contracts may be cancelled provided notice is given before the closing date. Credits and rebates are earned by increasing frequency during a contract.
Orders subject to rate change upon 90 days notice from publisher.
• Publisher reserves the right to hold the advertising agency and the advertiser jointly and severally liable for payments due the publisher. In the event that an advertiser has paid the agency, the advertiser is fully responsible for paying all invoices due the publisher.
• Advertising rates, terms and conditions set forth in this rate card shall govern all transactions and supersede any other information published in previous rate cards, directories, media guides or rate and data services. Uniform rates apply to all advertisers at all times.
• Neither the advertiser nor its agency may cancel advertising after the issue closing date. When change of copy is not received by closing date, copy furnished or run in previous issue will be printed.
• The publisher shall not be subject to any liability whatsoever for any failure to publish or circulate all or any part of any issue due to strikes, work stoppages, accidents, fires, acts of God, or any circumstance not within the control of the publisher.
• In the event of an error in the printing of a display advertisement, the publisher will re-run the correct version of the same ad material in the next available issue published.
• Publisher’s liability for any error will not exceed the cost of the advertisement’s space.
• Publisher reserves the right to add the word “Advertisement” to or reject advertising that simulates editorial.